1. How to join us:
Whether you are a new, established, large or small business, Cirencester Chamber of Commerce is here to help you.
Why not join us and become part of an organisation dedicated to improving the business community in the area.
We offer you:
- Free monthly Business Network meetings with relevant speakers
- Free detailed entry in our Members Directory
- A regular newsletter to keep you up to date with news of interest to local businesses
- Support for your business
- A central voice for the business community - we lobby for the best business environment for our members
- The opportunity to meet other local business people, discuss issues and make new contacts
- Discounts and special rates from fellow members
Membership rates (Annual):
0 - 3 Employees £35 4 - 9 Employees £40 10 - 49 Employees £60
10 - 49 Employees £85 100+ Employees £100
Please click here to download a Membership Application Form.
2. Discounts available to all Cirencester Chamber members:
(Please present your membership card when requesting a discount)
Cirencester Chamber of Commerce continually aims to improve the package of benefits available to members; if you have any suggestions or would like to offer a discount to members please contact us.
3. Minutes of Committee meetings
To view minutes of a Committee meeting, simply click on any of the dates below.
If you have an issue you would like the Committee to discuss, please contact us. Committee meetings are usually held on the last Thursday of alternate months.